1927 Chevorlet 4 cylinder engine

Guest honestlou

Guest honestlou

A friend purchased a 1927 Chevrolet and is looking for a spare engine. He would like a complete engine with all accessories if possible. Email if you have one and what your asking price. Thanks:o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 64BelAir
There you go...get the spare car, use the engine out of it for your car, then start looking for a replacement engine for the second car, then restore it...Hey, great collections start that way!!

I see you speak from experience. :-)

Yeah - You have to watch out, those old Chevies are like rabbits they just keep multiplying. Soon as someone finds out you have one they tell you "oh yeah my buddy has an old 4 cyl Chev engine he wants to get rid of" Thats how it starts.

Guest honestlou
Yeah - You have to watch out, those old Chevies are like rabbits they just keep multiplying. Soon as someone finds out you have one they tell you "oh yeah my buddy has an old 4 cyl Chev engine he wants to get rid of" Thats how it starts.

I have found two so far, one is in the UK (yeah right, just use paypal) and one in Minnesota, appears to be a 28 with a 27 head. 27's had one exhaust port, 28's had two. Thinking about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...