Parts availability for a 1931 Model 54

I am going to be looking at a 1931 Studebaker Model 54 4 door sedan tomorrow morning. I am a bit curious as to the availability of spare parts for this model - are any parts virtually unobtainable or can most everything be located given a bit of time and effort ?? I've been in and out of the hobby since 1961 and well remember sending sketches and SASE for parts for my dad's 1933 Pierce-Arrow so I understand that a bit of effort is still required - it isn't a Model "A" Ford.

Thank you for your response - I may not get back here tonight as it's getting a bit late.

Gary Walters is the model 54 guy in our club. He still has a couple roadsters and a sedan he has owned since high school. He may have some spare parts or know where to get them. Nice to see someone still understanding there is effort required in chasing down parts and leads.

Thank you for your responses - the car is a solid 3, perhaps 3+ in most areas but I am not going to buy it. It drives down the road nicely, paint is a solid 4, interior a 3-, even the chassis has been painted. It is a nice car - but there are a couple of mechanical issues that are a little more than I want to get into right now.