'50 Buick "Special" emblem for frt. qtr. and/or WORKING '50-'52 Headlight Switch

beerczar1976

Still on the search for two items:

1. "Special" emblem for front quarter panel. Have one, need a second. Driver quality is fine as long as no major pitting.

2. WORKING Headlight Switch. Same switch is used on late production 50s, ALL 1951 and 1952s, and I believe 1953 Specials only. Switch has two pull-out positions and 3 or so turn positions. This switch controls all lights, Headlights, Parking Lights, Map Lights, and Instrument Lights. Has a built in rheostat fader.

• 2 weeks later...

BTT. Come one guys somebody's got to have one of these items squirreled away! :) I'm less worried about the headlight switch as I can work around not having Map Lights and just hook the Instrument Lights to the Headlight terminal, but it looks kinda funny running around with an emblem only on one side. I DO have a 1951 "Special" emblem that I mistakenly bought a while back if someone wants to trade...I guess it's a Trunk Emblem. Thicker material than the '50 qtr. emblem, backside install pins are in different spots, and the loops in the lettering are filled in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 42buickman

Unfortunately, spent the past 4 days in the hospital. If I get up the energy, I will try this week. call me when you get time,