33 Marmon 16

Guest Old Iron Works

Guest Old Iron Works

We are restoring a 33 Marmon 16 and have had to make a bunch of parts for it. We made a extra frame rail skirt for the driver side of the car and now we don't need it. Just putting this out there if anyone is missing one or knows of someone that needs one we have one for sale. Looks just like original.

post-95808-143142658212_thumb.jpg

post-95808-143142658205_thumb.jpg

Guest rgwinn1

This is a super rare car. Are you guys in the Marmon Club? If not- like to hook you up as there are a number of people that have the Sixteens and can give you lots of help with the correct methods of restoration and also assist in locating parts. Lastly- there is one member that is "the expert" on the Sixteen and is always glad top assist a restoration.

regards,

Rick Gwinn

Marmon Club

Guest rgwinn1

Forgot a question- do you have engine and transmission for the car? Have any identifying numbers of engine and chassis, as we try to track cars and have huge amount of history on most Sixteens available.

Thanks,

Rick Gwinn

Marmon Club

rgwinn545@gmail.com

Guest Old Iron Works

To answer your questions. No we are not members of the Marmon Club. This is a customer car that we are restoring. Yes we have the engine and trans for the car. That would be helpful to find people that have parts for this car. I know right now I am trying to figure out the caps that screw into the distributor cap to hold the plug wires in place. I am also looking for the cover that goes over the distributor cap and hides all of the wires. That is just a few things I can come up with right now. This car came to us in a bunch of different pieces and a bunch of missing pieces that we don't know about until we try to put something together or we see a picture. Thank you for replying.

• 1 month later...