Wanted - 1934 PE Parts Book

TomP

Hi Tom, I may be able to get you a set of side wheel covers. But they are only the start you will need a bracket that mounts inside the cowl, some frame brackets, the well and bracket on the fender, and the side mount bars. I have a drawing of the bars which I made that I can send you if you want. Also can post or send photos of the other parts.

Thanks Scott also ordered the owners hand book, still looking for side mount covers for the PD if you should come across a pair.

Thanks

I still have that one I sent you a picture of. Spoke one time to your 'shipper' in, I think, Tennessee, but never were able to hook up. Let me know if you still are interested. Sorry, only have the one. SMB

Scott I thought that was long gone if you can get that boxed up and a shipping cost we are on. Jim in TN is getting parts packed at the moment to go to Houston as I have half a container to fill, truck is already there waiting for the spares. Either pm or email with the costs and I'll give you the TN address to send.

Erick I have the irons just need one more cover not sure which side but I have been talking to Scott a long time on his.