Tuesday 10/7?

ncgirl05

Yes, some vendors do start selling on Tuesday! Every year people seem to be coming earlier to make sure they find that special item before anyone else does. Tuesday is move-in day so not everyone is open or willing to sell but there is a lot of activity in the afternoon! Car corral opens on Wed.

Edited by Steve Moskowitz
missed a question (see edit history)

For the last 12 years we have arrived about noon. You can expect from 20 to 40 percent of the venders to be on site. You should plan to do a lot of walking between vendors. We wonder around knowing we will cover these same isles on Wed through Fri. Many vendors will pack up late Friday and leave early Sat. By Saturday we visit the show cars and the HPOF cars are a required stop. This maybe the year but we have not had "rain" on Wednesday yet. Sorry about the 4 letter word.

Boss isn't going to like this - need another day off that week!

ACF

Tuesday was my biggest sale days last year (partially because of the rain). I use to not open on Tuesday but there are a lot of early shoppers looking for hard to find things so why not. I personal don't go shopping on Tuesday because of all the walking with only half or less open but it depends on what you're looking for and if it will be there on Wednesday.

Leigh Anne and others:

On Tuesday night, first time ever, AACA Library & Research Center Yard Sale. Huge assortment of duplicate literature and artifacts for sale at our building at 501 W Governor Rd. The staff may have a food, etc available too! Come check it out!

Thanks for the heads up on the Library Sale Steve ! Checked the website for some more info and voila !

Tuesday, October 7th, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM

In the Lower Level of the Library

We will be there ! Can't wait !

My brother and I have been coming to Hershey since the 70s. Never could get away for the week till recently. 2 or 3 years ago we came down on Tuesday, got settled in and headed over just to see what was going on at the flea market. Yes, it's a lot of walking but there's still lots to see and lots of people to chat with (and only a handful of golf carts). You might even score an early bird bargain - I know we have !

Good Luck !

I now come in on Monday late afternoon, check in the hotel eat dinner watch some play-off baseball in the sports bar next to the hotel. This way on Tuesday when I set up I am not as beat up after driving a couple of hunderd miles then start setting up.

I am over in the Red Field North and I get a few people coming by in the afternoon I always bring a car or two for sale, and sold one on a Tuesday a few years ago. Over the past few years I have been liquidating my late father antique toy collection and I have had a lot of repeat buyers showing up to get the first shot at what I bring down. Even with the rain I took about 250 toys (parts also) but sold every toy I took with me. But I am there to sell not take it home again, but not give it away either. Over where we are most of the vendors are set up by 2:00. Wednesday is the day