1960 Buick Wheels

parkertom

Hi Tom;

i've been looking for a spare set of 1960 Buick wheels for some time. I can't speak for interchange other GM cars. Lesabre's used 5.5" wide wheels. Invicta's and Elektra's used 6' wheels. 1960 Buicks had 4 cooling slots in the wheel. The 5.5" wheel is P/n 1190839. The 6" wheel is P/N 1190840. 5.5" wheels were grey and 6" wheels were black. I want a set for the correct 7.60-15 tires for show and keep the radials on for driving on my Invicta.

Since we are practically neighbors (Star Tannery) Let me know if I can help with your Buick.

Bob Engle

Bob,

Thanks for the info. I found someone in Cleveland that had some extra 60 Buick wheels. I think I may get one from him. Also thanks for the offer of help. I just picked up my LeSabre a couple weeks ago. Still learning about it.

Tom

I would be interested in any additional wheels your source may have. Shipping costs would reduced. Be sure they are 5.5" wide. Let me know if we can work a deal. Leave a PM for a contact phone number. I'm in the midst of installing a headliner in my 4637.

Bob