1988 Reatta parts from complete running driving car

Guest limestrat

Guest limestrat

Hello, I am new to this site but not to Reatta's. One of your fellow member's refered me here after he bought a pair of 16 way seats from me. I am dismantling my 4th Reatta. I have always sold the parts on ebay but based on his advice I am offering these parts for sale here first. I am not a junk yard I do this to suppliment my family's income. My prices are very reasonable and my feedback on ebay is stellar, you can check my current listings under ebay ID limestrat. I am about to dismantle a 1988 Reatta, the body is nice but the paint is baked. The windshield encapsulation is shot so this will be the first windshield that I do not remove. the mirror switch,wiper switch,radio unit, and left headlight motor are defective but everything else on the car is in good shape including a very nice interior. Contact me with any parts inquiries at limestrat@aol.com or post on this thread. I also have some parts from the other Reatta's left too. They are listed under my ebay ID limestrat.

Thank you

Jeremypost-102251-143142654401_thumb.jpg

post-102251-143142654341_thumb.jpg

post-102251-143142654374_thumb.jpg

Guest limestrat
Jeremy, I've purchased from you in the past on ebay, I will drop you a line on a couple of things.

KDirk

Thanks KDirk

Guest limestrat
I need front and rear ABS sensors! Can you supply these parts? Thank you.

I have another member that wants the fronts, he did not inquire on the rears so they are still available. If he back's out I will let you know

Thanks

Jeremy

Hey Keith, thanks for the introduction. This is what makes the hobby fun. I find myself connecting with people I meet on ebay becoming more successful than had been in a long time. It's great to have people like Jeremy pulling parts before they get crushed. Although I know it's hard to develop a real sales strategy on ebay for any sales forecasting. So welcome Jeremy.

@Jermey, Barney Eaton maintains a Reatta database and it'd be helpful to us geeks, not unlike myself, if you would post a pic of the vin number in the trunk attention Barney. Or send it to me and I will send it to Barney. The pics you have are great by the way. Any little bit of help with accurate numbers will pay off for all of us Reatta addicts.

Guest limestrat
Do you want to sell me the ABS sensors? If so, what's your price?

right now daves89 has dibs on the sensors

thanks

Guest limestrat

2 more weeks until this car gets parted and the remaining parts go on ebay !!!

I am selling you guys choice of parts first at a discounted rate.

message me with you're needs !!!