NEED Exhaust manifold 384785 LH !!

Guest misslinda175

Linda,

The manifold you're looking for was used on all late-60s Olds full size cars with single exhaust, so any Eighty Eight or Ninety Eight from that vintage is a suitable donor. Most people just throw these away when they convert to dual exhaust, as duals require a different LH manifold. This dual exhaust manifold is reproduced, the single is not. I would suggest you post a wanted ad over on classicoldsmobile.com, as there are a number of folks there parting out these cars.

Alternately, if you want to convert your car to dual exhaust, you can buy the repro LH manifold from a number of vendors. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldoldsfan

post-103260-143142729768_thumb.jpgI have both manifolds for a 1966 98 Olds, they are takeoffs from a 'D' 425 I can't remember but I guessing that the heat riser is stuck. The manifolds are in Florida with my engine builder and I'm in the Caribbean, but I can get them sent to you. You can see from the pics they'll need clean-up and frozen bolts removed, otherwise very good condition, $100. for the pair + ship

post-103260-143142729768_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, Wiz2112 said:

I am also looking for exhaust manifolds

Well, it would help to know the year, model, engine, and single or dual exhaust. Also, you will likely get a better response by starting your own thread instead of resurrecting one that's two years old.