1911 Model 20

Guest 57...

Guest 57...

Hello,

I am working on a 1911 Model 20 Hupmobile and am wondering if there is anyone who would sell me copies of any literature pertaining to it including an owners manual, parts list and in particular the manual on adjusting the Breeze Carb. Thank You...

Guest 57...
Yep, I have copy of Breeze manual can send you, at the beach house now but will do this weekend when we get back....

David,

Thank you. This would be a great help. I would gladly pay you for these. If you give me your email, I could send you my address. Mine is competitioneyes@gmail.com. Also, do you have any leads on a copy of the owners manual for the Model 20?

I've tracked down a service/parts list and I also have some old copies of the Hupp Herald my Dad had subscribed to so I'm on the way!

Thanks,

Ryan

David,

Thank you. This would be a great help. I would gladly pay you for these. If you give me your email, I could send you my address. Mine is competitioneyes@gmail.com. Also, do you have any leads on a copy of the owners manual for the Model 20?

I've tracked down a service/parts list and I also have some old copies of the Hupp Herald my Dad had subscribed to so I'm on the way!

Thanks,

Ryan

David,

Judging by your other posts, I'm realizing you probably meant a digital copy of the Breeze Manual which would be great! Please send it over and I'll print it out here.

Thanks,

Ryan