not a dodge bro. ,but still nice. I have been restoring it , the body is mostly wood

Hi, I fell heir to a 1923 willy overland, I have been restoring it. the body is mostly wood and it was rotten, made me appreciate the medal body on dodge bro..I'm putting new spokes in the wheels now.I never heard of one before . though some might enjoy it. I am thinking about selling it , if you are interested in it call 870 698 4997 before 8 p.m.. $9800   .         Bill

post-67239-143142648124_thumb.jpgpost-67239-143142648161_thumb.jpg

post-67239-143142648147_thumb.jpg

post-67239-14314264815_thumb.jpg

post-67239-143142648154_thumb.jpg

post-67239-143142648157_thumb.jpg

Edited by billstewart
needed to add something (see edit history)

Right now Bill you are my best friend!

I purchased this 1925 Overland Coupe this spring. The engine is out now getting ready for valve job, decking the block, and other expensive things I can come up with!

Your sedan looks great! I hate to bust in this Dodge Brothers Forum but what the heck.........:cool:

Bill in Indianapost-52313-143142650591_thumb.jpg

Hi bIll, it look like your wood might be pretty good. the engine cost a bit to redo,but they are a good engine ,runs sweet when you get it done. I can't wait to see how the transmission shifts .The brakes work a lot like a dodge bro;.It also looks like your wheel spokes are good. I really need a dist. cap and rotor but haven't found one yet.the old one works okay but I don't trust it . Good luck , bill in arkansas

The only wood I have is the roof. The Body was built by Budd and is similar to the Dodge. I hate to say it but the 1925 Overland body was built better than my 1926 Dodge! I am the 3rd owner and hasn't been on the road since 1958.

The Connecticut distributor parts are very elusive and very EXPENSIVE when found. I will keep an eye open for your ignition parts.

Keep in touch!

Bill in Indiana

• 2 months later...
Hello Bill! I never give up looking. I found one for myself and if I knew anyone who does sandcasting we could have a few made. I am posting photos of what you are looking for.

I found one ,against-all odds I found one . it is in Ohio. Thanks everybody for helping me look both here and on the willy overland forum.

, Bill

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...