6 Volt North East Generator

Thanks Dave The generator on 2249 fell apart internally There is a pot metal bearing retainer on the driven end and this fell apart No damage was done to the other internals I had only removed it to refurbish the paint and when I tried to turn the armature it was seized Upon dissmanlling I found the problem I then Dismantled the other 3 that I have and they have all been assembled slightly different I just need a Drawing as a guide so I can reassemble mine correctly My generator was restored 30 years ago but the motor has only done about 50 hrs running uin that time Ron

Hey Bob, thanks for sharing those illustrations..

By chance does the book have a 1930 DA-124 or 3/4 ton electrical diagram ? My truck was born 3/11/1930.

I've searched all over for one and can't seem to find what I need and my owners/instruction manual doesn't have one.

Hi Bob I received the pictures but the detail is not clear enough Could you please e mail the pics to me so they are larger Thank you Ron

ok what is your email.address. Just what part of the generator is giving trouble , drive spigot end or computator end .Bob

Hey Bob, thanks for sharing those illustrations..

By chance does the book have a 1930 DA-124 or 3/4 ton electrical diagram ? My truck was born 3/11/1930.

I've searched all over for one and can't seem to find what I need and my owners/instruction manual doesn't have one.

Dave here you go. This from my DA 120 truck manual.

post-71470-143142651752_thumb.jpg