Cluster gear for a Hup 32

Max BURKE

G,day Huppers. Yesterday I had a letter from Mr Ray Haka . Ray seeks a cluster gear and also the brass fuel tap that screws to the gas tank. His car is a Hup 32 Touring Sedan. Wether Ray means a sedan car or an all weather touring car I don't know but either are not known in Australia, at least not to me. In any case the cluster he can have made and asks do any other Huppers need one, the better to keep the price affordable. Contact Ray at rjhaka@aol.com or on 810-406-3738 He lives at 7837 Partridge Hill Drive, Brighton , Michigan 48116.Can you help Ray? Max Burke Nulkaba 2325 Australia

• 2 months later...
Guest American Vintage Parts

October 15, 2014

Dear Hupmobile Club Members,

We are delighted to inform you that we have recently acquired the NOS Factory Inventory from the Estate of H. Stanley Liddell. It is an honor to become a part of the preservation of Hupmobile automobiles.

Over the next several months, inventory will be relocated to our warehouse facilities in Oakwood, GA. Some parts have already become available for purchase on our website: AmericanVintageParts.com. You may also reach us through the rotational advertising banner located on the AACA website.

We expect to have most parts inventoried and available for sale within six months. For more immediate needs, please feel free to contact us at: AMERICANVINTAGEPARTS@GMAIL.COM.

Best Regards,

Kevin and Sally Johnson

American Vintage Parts

3642 Explorer Trail Suite B

Oakwood, GA 30566