I need your help and you get to see a great car show if you go...

Guest DavidC77

Guest DavidC77

Howdy All

I need your help Please, I attended a Night CruZers Cruise Night a few weeks back, it ended up being a great night and a great cruise night...

Come to find out it was also a Qualifier Event for Cruisin’ New England’s Super Wheels Show... They were choosing 3 cars that night to go onto the Main Qualifying Show... Well Matilda was chosen and I am now in the Main Qualifying Show at N...orth Adams, Ma Motorama...

So if you want to see a bunch of Great HotRod's, Please come out with your HotRod to the Motorama on August 24 2014 and drop a vote in for my car...

If my HotRod is picked I will go onto the Cruisin’ New England’s Super Wheels Show in Boston on October 4 2014 at City Hall Plaza...

So PLEASE come out to the North Adams Motorama on Aug 24th and vote for my 1970 Buick GSX so I can go onto the Super Wheels Show Down in Boston...

Thanks Night CruZers for giving me this chance and Thanks to everyone in advance who is going to come out and vote for Matilda !!!

Event Dates: August 24, 2014

Motorama returns for its fourth year in North Adams. Main, Holden and Eagle Streets will be closed to all but pedestrian traffic as downtown North Adams fills with hundreds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles and tractors. This vehicle show offers fun for everyone. Attendees can enjoy music, 50/50 raffles, food, shopping and more!

For more information about exhibiting your vehicle call: 413-664-6378.

For more information about attending the show call 413-664-6180 or email: tourism@northadams-ma.gov

post-82638-143142642537_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DavidC77

Howdy All

This is coming up this weekend, Aug 24th...

If any of my fellow HotRod Owners in the Ma, Ct, Vt, NY area could make it to the show I would greatly appreciate you dropping a vote in for Matilda to win...

Remember to bring your Buick (or your HotRod) with you for a great day...

Thanks, David

post-82638-143142686019_thumb.jpg