1948 Chrysler New Yorker fender trim

I probably have one of these.

However I wont know until winter when I can get back to that project.

These are relatively common, but if you don't find one send me a PM around Christmas.

• 1 month later...

I have the trim, one has a very slight ding, Hardly noticeable but there if you look closely.

Email me if you still need, I will ask you how to determine which side is the one you need as I don't remember if the step goes on the top or bottom or which end is wider.

I guess I would rather sell the pair because one wont do me any good.

capyjack@comcast.net

I have some royal parts for sale as well. A set of front fenders that have a Hagen frenched headlight kit already installed with all parts to install the lamps, also a shaved and filled hood for the royal.

I found the the rear fenders from the 46 coupe are a bit different than the 48 NY 4dr. But the NY rear fenders are near perfect and I wont need them so are available.

Pretty good NY seats, a bunch of hub caps, and other stuff. No running gear, but I do have an engine (call it a core) from the Royal.

A new pair of fiberglass skirts were also in the NY when I bought it and I doubt that I would use these either.

Email me if anybody needs any more parts from this New Yorker. I am using the chassis and hood and fenders. But the car is stuffed with extra parts from several cars, It would appear the the previous builder grabbed every small part from the bone yards that he visited.

The NY is a Highlander

Please use the email or post here. If you want to talk send an email and I will provide the phone number. I know that my number is probably already on the web but I quit putting it up here.

I will be in the market for a pair of NY rocker trim.

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Jack,

Thank you for the reply. I bought the rear fender spears from you about a month ago.

We emailed back & forth several times. They were in beautiful shape on arrival. The

fellow I bought them for was very pleased with them.

Glad I could help.

I have almost a complete 48 that is available for parts.

Check out the frenched headlights and smoothed hood, I have all of the hardware to install the headlights.

Sorry, The coupe body is not available.

I will be needing a nice pair of New Yorker rocker trim for my project.

post-52542-143142827351_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143142827354_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...