Brought the new Reatta home today

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Picked up the new Reatta earky this morning in Columbus. Fantastic drive home in it, now I have a pretty good idea what it would have been like to drive a new Reatta 24 years ago. What a tight car, took it to a cruise this eve, I think it now has 5,850 miles.post-30591-143142637449_thumb.jpg

post-30591-143142637473_thumb.jpg

Guest Richard D

That is one beautiful Reatta you have there Keith. Only 5,850 miles? It truly is just getting broken in.

I hope you get to enjoy it in good health. I just don't have the touch to find such low mileage vintage cars like you and my friends do. The best one I found is my 100% original 71 Buick Skylark convertible about 8 years ago with less than 14,000 miles on the clock and very well optioned. For the first four years or so I hardly drove it. But then I thought what good is having a vintage car that just sits in the garage? I didn't buy it for an investment, I bought it to enjoy it. And whenever it does not look like rain down here (this time of year everyday at 2 pm) or is too hot, night time is good I drop the top and just cruise and see how much Miami has changed since I was in high school. I close with you found yourself one of the nicest Reattas I have seen outside of a Buick showroom. Enjoy it!

Ps. Did you get my pm on where my friend bought his 72 Centurion?

All the best,

Richard.

Guest my3buicks

Thanks guys! Yes Richard I did, that is ones we knew about. Yes, that is my a Centurion, I bought it back from insurance company and spent a couple dates cleaning it up. I have put about 300 miles on it since.

post-30591-143142637609_thumb.jpg

post-30591-143142637627_thumb.jpg