What model car is this?

Guest Kalmia Kid

Guest Kalmia Kid
post-102069-143142636838_thumb.jpg I'm trying to identify the car in the photo. Any help is appreciated. sorry for the poor quality image.

Guest Kalmia Kid
Oldsmobile?

Terry

Thanks for the suggestion. The images I find for Oldsmobile show a different fender contour and the oil lamp appears to be in front of the windshield on this car and more outboard on the oldsmobile images I find.

My guess would be Michigan. The round radiator logo is blurred in the old photo so it may be next to impossible to confirm. Cowl lighting and bumper could have been added at some point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Antique-Michigan-Motor-Car-Company-Model-Specs-Photo-Book-/371106964084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5667b2e274

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

post-69994-143142641711_thumb.jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Guest Kalmia Kid

The front fenders are a close match, but I don't see the rods leading to the windshield on any of the Stutz designs.

It appears the couple is sitting on a front bumper. The car is right hand drive with a spare on the right side also. The oil lamp in front of the driver appears to be within the width of the body. So other models have these lamps more to the side.

The left headlight is partially visible and offers an idea of height and placement and styling.

I mention these as clues I look at when surfing the internet for a match.