Unknown Mirror - Please help Identify

Guest Flakarter

Guest Flakarter

Hello all. I found this mirror in a garage I was helping clean out, and I have no idea what car it fits. I was hoping someone in this forum might know. I am not involved with vintage cars, but I have had to search for obscure or hard to find car and motorcycle parts, so I hate to just throw it in the trash. Someone might need it or a part from it.

Thanks

Dean

post-102061-143142636474_thumb.jpg

post-102061-143142636494_thumb.jpg

Guest Flakarter

Thanks guys. There is a patent pend. phrase underneath, along with a 5 digit number which I have searched for but found nothing. Aftermarket would explain why.

I also asked a lady that owns a company which refinishes vintage mirrors, and she had never seen this mirror.

So, I guess I will just chuck it. It just looked so unusual that I didnt want to throw it away if someone could use it. Thanks.

Thanks guys. There is a patent pend. phrase underneath, along with a 5 digit number which I have searched for but found nothing. Aftermarket would explain why.

I also asked a lady that owns a company which refinishes vintage mirrors, and she had never seen this mirror.

So, I guess I will just chuck it. It just looked so unusual that I didnt want to throw it away if someone could use it. Thanks.

I'll take it if you are just going to toss it. How much for shipping to 97535....Oregon? John