Andy Burnbaum

broker-len

Folks who dealt with them when Andy owned the company used to call it Andy Burn Bomb. I'll let you figure why. It's changed hands so maybe for the better. That said, almost all repro stuff is not of the quality, fit or finish of OEM parts. Have you checked with your NAPA store? You may be surprised at what they still can supply ...............Bob

I don't know about the 32 Plymouths, but, I ordered some wheel cylinders for my 38 Dodge and the internal cylinder bores were not correct. Sent them back for a refund with a letter stating there could be a safety issue with what they are selling. Received refund without any statement of concerns. Basically check their parts for fit and function before installing.

Guest Tusler 49 New Yorker

I ordered main, rod bearings, freeze plugs, piston ring set, rear main seal, and engine gasket set. They were very good to me and much cheaper than the other guy!

I ordered a ball and trunnion boot from them for my Dart...it got here quickly and it was a pretty hard to find part. I'd say they're OK. The guy I talked to on the phone said they might be coming out with an A-Body catalog, which would be nice, because parts for early Darts are ridiculous to find.

• 2 weeks later...

I dealt with them in the past and found them to be a good supplier. The only possible negative I had was that I ordered lengths of fender welting and they taped them to a 2x4 and shipped them that way, one was damaged in shipping. A piece of PVC plumbing pipe is better, the welting travels inside the tube, and it weighs a lot less than the 2x4.