Breathing life back into a 1995 Buick Regal

Mr. Anderson

I usually deal in all things Reatta, so this is a new one for me. My girlfriend's family had this Regal that they hadn't driven in a while, and was just sitting in their driveway wasting away. I thought it was a neat little car, but never really paid it any mind. Then one day while I was over at my girlfriend's house, her father sat me down and started talking to me about the car. He bought it new, and drove it as the family car up until his oldest daughter got married (last year). Well, long story short, he offered to give me the car, and being an avid (or crazy) Buick person, I said yes. :D:D:D:D

I got it loaded on the trailer and brought home a few days later. It runs, but it doesn't run well, and it is clearly tired at 280,000 miles. Being that high of mileage, it obviously has it's issues, like battery drainage, fluid leakage, and strange noises coming from under the hood, among others. However, it is a surprisingly good driver, and almost everything works, even the power antenna! I haven't decided on whether I will keep it or sell it, but I think that I will enjoy working on it while I have the time. :)

post-91942-143142635009_thumb.jpg

post-91942-143142634993_thumb.jpg