IS THIS A LINCOLN TAIL LIGHT SHELL ? DOES ANYONE KNOW ?

Guest mikeburch

Guest mikeburch

I have this rather large,Trilite tail light shell. It is in outstanding condition.

It is about 5 5/8" across.

I have seen them before, was it on a Lincoln ?

Thank you,

mikeburch

<FIELDSET class=postcontent><LEGEND>paperclip.png Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>attachment.php?attachmentid=258387&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1405125567 attachment.php?attachmentid=258388&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1405125589 attachment.php?attachmentid=258389&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1405125612 </FIELDSET>

Guest mikeburch

MSSR BWATOE ..................................

Maybe the reason that you see so many other LINCOLN messages on this Forum, is that the title is called LINCOLN AND ZEPHER. It is not for ZEPHERS only. There is no other LINCOLN Forum.

Thank you,

mikeburch

This lamp does not apply to model L lincoln. it may apply to K/KB models. Model L used TRILIN branded lamp housings. I am not familiar enough with later lincolns to know if this is the same type or not. I am fairly certain that your lamp is another brand entirely rather than a later model of the same brand- but I dont know for sure. I only can tell you its not for a model L.

As stated above, I would ask the main forums as it may not apply to Lincoln at all though it is similar.

Edited by Linus Tremaine (see edit history)

Guest mikeburch
WOW, BOY I STAND CORRECTED..THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO ASK.

.GOOD JOB MR. MIKEBURCH!!

Mssr. Bwatoe ........................

It takes a strong man to make such a bold statement, to admit he made an error.

Good luck with your ZEPHER !

mikeburch

Guest mikeburch
This lamp does not apply to model L lincoln. it may apply to K/KB models. Model L used TRILIN branded lamp housings. I am not familiar enough with later lincolns to know if this is the same type or not. I am fairly certain that your lamp is another brand entirely rather than a later model of the same brand- but I dont know for sure. I only can tell you its not for a model L.

As stated above, I would ask the main forums as it may not apply to Lincoln at all though it is similar.

Linus Tremain ....................

I have had it on the "What Is It" Section, for a while, and it seems that nobody knows. I have seen it, in the past, but I don't know either.

Thank you very much,

mikeburch