Coupe seats

I'm looking for pictures of how my coupe seats attach to the car. I believe the mohair attaches to the wood back. The drivers back must be secured with screws from the trunk area. The passengers back is secured by two hinges( I only have one). Is the bench seat just rest on the floor? I have seen some with adjustable tracks. What would stop the bench seat from sliding forward?

post-80786-14314263453_thumb.jpg

post-80786-143142634535_thumb.jpg

post-80786-14314263454_thumb.jpg

post-80786-143142634548_thumb.jpg

post-80786-143142634552_thumb.jpg

If it is like my 1931, there should be a wood frame that the seat sits on and aligns with two pegs. The wood frame is screwed to the raised edges on the metal pan. The seat just sits on the wood frame. The adjustable seat frame system was an option. The two pegs on the underside of the seat springs hold it from sliding forward. Do you have clearer photos of the underside of the springs? My business coupes also have the two hinges for the passenger side seat back. I will go out and take some photos....

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

It looks like according to your last photo, you may not have the metal, tapered riser that holds the wood frame that holds the seat cushion? Like the one in the photos that I posted... Is that correct? The seat cushion is way too small for the wood base. It should be about the same size. The wood frame bolts to the metal riser. The riser bolts to the chassis. The cushion rests on top of the wood. The pins keep the cushion from sliding and the seat cushion fits underneath the backs so they hold it down. If that makes no sense, I will take more photos. Perhaps the springs you show go into the rumble seat??

post-37352-143142634769_thumb.jpg

I don't think a sedan parts car will have that metal pan. That will be a tough one to find. Without that, you will have to fabricate a piece that will serve the same purpose or go with an entirely different seat base pan.