Guest southernal

Guest southernal

hi everyone,,

thought id sign up as im looking to buy a 1922 dodge business coupe. poor old thing is pretty ragged round the edges, and is missing the trunk completely ......

there will be a few headaches I guess ,, so looking for advice, thoughts and probably some parts .....

Thanks and happy days to all

Al

Hi Al Welcome to the fold There are a lot of people on these forums that are very helpful in steering you in the right direction We all love to see pictures so be prepared for that request when you have hauled it home I am restoring a 28 DB Senior 6 and it sure is frustrating when some parts are not readily available but the word is patience I do know that the trunk lids are a bit hard to find but I have seen them on ebay every now and again Good luck and keep us posted Ron

Hi Al, welcome. Are you a member of the Dodge Brothers Club? Check out www.dodgebrothersclub.org

Your '22 will likely be of a wooded internal body construction unless it has been re-bodied down under. I have some detailed drawings with measurements for that series Coupe. Drop me a personal note and I will send data and pix of other similar coupes. Good Luck.

Rodger "Dodger"

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the gang, I've been working on my 1917 for a while. A little advise, get the small parts, I've found the small parts are the hardest to find. I think most people put them in a bin and forget what they were for. Then end up in the pile of unwanted parts.

Good Luck!!