Portland Meet photos

Pete Phillips

Yes, a 1934 90-series roadster, model 96-C, one of 68 built!!

If I remember correctly, that is a McLaughlin-Buick, so if there were only 68 built in the USA, there were probably just a handful of these. My comments are based on memory (potentially foggy) of the grill badge.

It it is very attention-grabbing.

If I remember correctly, that is a McLaughlin-Buick, so if there were only 68 built in the USA, there were probably just a handful of these. My comments are based on memory (potentially foggy) of the grill badge.

It it is very attention-grabbing.

Thriller is correct - the car is actually a McLaughlin-Buick and was featured in the BUICK BUGLE a couple of years ago ( featured 1934/35 Buicks )

Beautiful car and I had the opportunity to go for a ride when visiting the USA last year. Now owned by BCA member Everett Ayres from Seattle.

Attached a few photos of this beauty for interest, including how you unwind after a ride like that.

post-31244-143142637493_thumb.jpg

post-31244-143142637497_thumb.jpg

post-31244-143142637499_thumb.jpg

Forum brothers, Fr.Buick and Packick:

(Even if they don't know ?TF I am) ;)

Forum buddies Packick and Fr. Buick

null_zps2b7cd931.jpg

With the grill of Thriller's Century Estate Wagon seen through the open maw of Fr. Buick's hood.

Imperial62 - for me, I don't have the correct setup here to post our best photos until we get home. I will make an attempt when I can.