Replacement floor mats???

D-a-n-i-e-l

Guest my3buicks

Good question Dan, I want to find a set as well for the new Reatta, don't want to use the ones that have been under fluffy bathroom rugs for 24 years, those ones will be for show only. I wouldn't even mind excellent quality aftermarket if the fit is dead on.

If you are looking for factory look mats, I think Barney has (or at least had) reproductions available. I will say this: for serious judging, obviously factory mats are needed. However, the custom mats offered by Car Motorsports are excellent and of better quality than the factory mats.

I have these in my 91 coupe and my first 88 coupe. The carpet they use is much nicer than factory original mats, can be ordered with normal nibbed backing or non-piercing anti-slip rubber and you can get official logo embroidery. They offer both the Reatta logotype script (as on the door moldings) and the sunburst logo (in full color) and you can specify size and placement. The mat edges are color matched thread serging.

I think they can reasonably match all Reatta interior carpet colors and can supply sample swatches if needed. I think these are far and away nicer than the custom Lloyd mats offered through GM dealers, and Lloyd doesn't offer Reatta specific embroidery. As with Lloyd, the Car Motorsports mats are specifically cut and sized to the floor pan contours of the model of car being orderd for so they lay nicely and fit as they should.

These aren't cheap - think I paid over $150 for the last pair with embroidery charges - but they look great and are of much better quality than any off the shelf mats available. I would call these show quality mats when embroidered with the logo, they simpy look outstanding. They also wear well due to extra dense pile on the carpet and are easy to clean.

I will enthusiastically recommended them as a satisfied customer. FWIW, they also offer a Reatta sunburst keychain, a repro hood emblem (89-91 size) that is exceptionally well done, and custom hood and trunk lid liners with logo embroidery if you want to add that extra touch of customization for show. They also do trunk mats, again with logo embroidery if desired.

Give them a look, all their offerings are top quality and I see a lot of their stuff at car shows as they seem particularly popular with the Corvette crowd. They offer custom products for some popular GM muscle cars as well.

KDirk