1938 Chrysler Rumble seat convertable-Not Mine-

• 2 weeks later...

Since Craig's List ads are short-term--and it will

likely take a while to sell this Chrysler--I'm copying

the text of the ad here. Months from now the car

may still be available, and the price better:

1938 Chrysler Royal two door Convertible Black over Red Leather and one very elegant looking car from the 30s. The Chrysler came with an inline-6 and a 3-speed on the floor and both are in very good running shape. This car has been in a private collection since 1992 and now is up for sale. The outside of this car is very original and very nice looking car. The cool thing about cars from the 1930s is if you need more room there is a rumble seat in the back that looks very cool and works well. This car is all there down to the original fog lights, radio, spare tire, lights, glass, emblems, and rear fender skirts. You would have to look a long time to find a car this nice and this cool looking. Call me for more info as this Chrysler will not last as I cannot find one like it for sale. 80.000 $ or trade , for spanish 720 four 40 4811,

Since Craig's List ads are short-term--and it will

likely take a while to sell this Chrysler--I'm copying

the text of the ad here. Months from now the car

may still be available, and the price better:

1938 Chrysler Royal two door Convertible Black over Red Leather and one very elegant looking car from the 30s. The Chrysler came with an inline-6 and a 3-speed on the floor and both are in very good running shape. This car has been in a private collection since 1992 and now is up for sale. The outside of this car is very original and very nice looking car. The cool thing about cars from the 1930s is if you need more room there is a rumble seat in the back that looks very cool and works well. This car is all there down to the original fog lights, radio, spare tire, lights, glass, emblems, and rear fender skirts. You would have to look a long time to find a car this nice and this cool looking. Call me for more info as this Chrysler will not last as I cannot find one like it for sale. 80.000 $ or trade , for spanish 720 four 40 4811,

Gee Mine looks like a Bargain. It's only a few underneath this. This one looks to have been fully restored, mine still needs paint and top, but at less than half the price I think you could get it done and still be ahead.

A 36 is still better looking than a 38. I think that applies for many of the manufacturers of the day. Not too many cars in 1936 were ugly or just not quite right. 38 well there were a few that just didn't quite flow so well from a styling stand point.

A 36 is still better looking than a 38. I think that applies for many of the manufacturers of the day. Not too many cars in 1936 were ugly or just not quite right. 38 well there were a few that just didn't quite flow so well from a styling stand point.

You are playing my tune, brother. This roadster however, is very cool