1933 Dodge parts needed

Guest 33DOdodge

Guest 33DOdodge

I am the new owner of an original 1933 DO Coupe (#191 of 212 made) and am trying fix it. Dang those are difficult to find. I am looking for 2 hubcaps for the 17" wire wheels (used on all DO models ....larger than on DP models) and two taillights (also used on the 1933 DP series). I have two taillights with one good lens and 2 cracked lenses...... but the buckets are pretty beat up. I found out that DO tailligt stands are chrome plated and

cast .....cool.post-100957-143142631548_thumb.jpg

I have a couple of the caps. They are the same as a 33-34 heavy Dodge truck. They have 3 sets of mounting clips on the car instead of 2 sets of clips for the car and 1/2 ton trucks. We also have the glass and plastic lens. Let me know.

Are you the same person that posted this about 2 months ago? If not, there is another guy with a DO that was looking for a cap also.

Guest 33DOdodge

Yes, that's me from 2 months ago. I found out the hubcaps for the 1933 DO are 1/2" larger in diameter than the usual 1933 DP hubcaps. Can you send me a picture and prices ? I would also like the glass taillight lens and the curved license plate lens. But the real need is for good taillight buckets and bezels. My direct email is windy10605@juno.com

Guest 33DOdodge

Thank you. The last one I bought was a glass one off ebay. I see that someone "down under" is selling repro plastic ones too.