Organic rear brake pads

Does anyone have a part number or know where I can get rear ceramic brake pads for my 89 sohc TC? I've looked around and haven't found any. I really need to replace them and figured since its getting new rims later it would be a good idea to invest in ceramic. What do you guys use?

Personally I use semi-metallic all the way around and have for years on all my cars. You do get more brake dust on the wheels than you do with ceramic, but your rotors last longer and you have to do some pretty hard driving to notice the difference in stopping, especially ceramic on the rear over a good semi-metallic. If you really, really want ceramic all the way around we used Brake & Equipment in Minneapolis for all our specialty stuff, you being down there in NASCAR country probably have a dozen specialty brake suppliers that can make you a set.

If you're wanting some really good stopping sexy looking brakes take the money you would be spending on ceramic pads, get some Titanium Metallic pads, drilled slotted rotors and have your calipers powder coated, with the right wheels those things sing.