1947/1948 Chrysler Town and Country Convertible

Guest TobyS

If you watch the entire slide show on the web listing there are multiple up close pictures. At least there should be

It is a really nice car.

Not to nit-pick but I noticed a couple of things on it from the limited pictures available on the site. Not sure if you are looking for a show car that would be judged on originality.

It is missing the "Town and Country" script on the dash grille.

There is a shot of the underhood area and it only shows the hood hinge and a bit of the firewall.

Not having any pics of the engine area to go by but I noticed that the hose clamps are not the correct wire type. Would really like to see full engine bay to see other details, too.

I know these things are cosmetic and minor but it depends on what you want in a car.

Also, are all of the "flipper" style window handles there? Can't see them in any pics. These are expensive to replace if needed.

Guest TobyS

Good question on the flipper handles. Yes they are there, intact and in fantastic shape.

Good points on the pictures, if anyone is interested contact Owls Head and we can take any specific picture and get it to you.