Convertible top

Guest Bob Barrow

Guest Bob Barrow

Does anybody know the correct way to lower the convertible in reference to the rear glass window. When the top is almost lowered, should the Velcro holding the glass to the top be separated manually from the top material. I am asking as I am just replacing my top and glass rear window which shattered while lowering. Thanks...Bob Barrow

Does anybody know the correct way to lower the convertible in reference to the rear glass window. When the top is almost lowered, should the Velcro holding the glass to the top be separated manually from the top material. I am asking as I am just replacing my top and glass rear window which shattered while lowering. Thanks...Bob Barrow

Yes, I run my fingers around the velcro on the glass in order to release it from the top itself. This allows the window glass to roll out of the top so it will lay loose from the top material. Considerable caution should be observed as top is folded into well and tonneau cover is closed, with a gentle push to latch on each side. "DON'T SLAM THE LID"