Spare Wheel and Tire

Guest BobFitz

Guest TCBucky89
Chrysler bolt pattern is the same for a lot of years, if you're looking for a new spare you can look a lot newer than 95.

I don't know if the LeBaron wheels will fit the TC, but I do know that the wheels from the Chrysler LHS will not fit a '95 LeBaron. I tried that and it wouldn't do. Research, and trial and error might tend to come into play here.

I don't know if the LeBaron wheels will fit the TC, but I do know that the wheels from the Chrysler LHS will not fit a '95 LeBaron. I tried that and it wouldn't do. Research, and trial and error might tend to come into play here.

Wheels for vehicles have hub offsets, universal doughnut spares are what they are and these space saver spares fit a lot of cars. Hub size, wheel size and bolt pattern and you have a space saver spare.

If anything I'd be worried about clearing the brake calipers with the compact spare.

My TC got a 15" Chrysler LeBaron lace wheel swapped in on the front for a damaged original when the car was a few years old (as told to me by grandson of the original owner upon my purchase).

TT