FOR SALE - 1947 DeSoto Custom Coupe with fluid drive All Original Survivor only 34612 miles

beardbros

***************************SOLD******************************

I have for a sale a 1947 Desoto Custom Coupe. It only has 34612 original miles and is as it left the factory except for the interior. Someone spent some money a few years ago and had the interior done in a nice blue cloth. The DeSoto has been in storage for a very long time. It rolls and steers and if you put a battery in it all the lights and electronics all work except for the starter, it will not engage. The engine is free and rotates, it has a couple options on it like electric choke and a block heater. The brakes need going through, they currently do not work. The coolant looks good, the radiator and block do not have any leaks. The engine oil looks good and there are no leaks. Some pictures do not show hubcaps on the wheels but I do have them all. I was going to get this Desoto running and driving but have too many other projects going on. This Desoto Custom should not take much to get driving. This is a nice 99% rust free (there is a small rust area by the trunk) original paint, 100% complete car with nothing missing. Asking $5000 More pictures - https://www.flickr.com/photos/71673757@N03/sets/72157645046304617/

Call Jim at 815-252-7247 with any questions.

post-79454-143142626978_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142626718_thumb.jpg

Edited by beardbros
sold (see edit history)