1928 President gas sending unit needed

Guest dalestern

Nobody is biting, Dale. I think you and I are in the same boat. I need one for my 27 Dictator. I have two of the King Seeley "sending units" for a Dictator, but they are both so tender that gas sloshing around in the tank would probably destroy them. I'm contemplating trying to make one, rather than capitulating and using an electric gauge!

Terry

Guest dalestern

You would think someone knows something. Maybe I'll try the Packard forum also. I spoke with a company up in MI that said to make from scratch is 1000's of $ if at all possible.

Seems odd with all of the antique cars out there. I'm going to the Nerhercutt museum next week and will inquire there.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a very thin and tender one in my gas tank. It was cleaned up, stabilized and put back in when the tank was done. I'd love to have one as well. Also looking for the front face or a rebuildable gauge as mine went missing years ago in a five finger discount from a mechanic.

Nobody is biting, Dale. I think you and I are in the same boat. I need one for my 27 Dictator. I have two of the King Seeley "sending units" for a Dictator, but they are both so tender that gas sloshing around in the tank would probably destroy them. I'm contemplating trying to make one, rather than capitulating and using an electric gauge!

Terry