1928 Oakland

Hi, everyone I just got my 1928 Oakland sedan and I am in need of some parts. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction. The most important part I need first is an outer front wheel bearing. I been looking for a week now with no luck Thanks in advance for any help:rolleyes:

Are there any numbers on the bearing anywhere? If so a parts house might be able to cross reference something. Do you have a bearing house nearby? I do not know where you live but most major cities have some kind of parts house that just deals in bearings.Do you have a parts book for the Oakland?There may be some numbers in there that might help. I would highly reccomend joining the Pontiac Oakland Club International or POCI. They have a monthly mag called Smoke Signals.I love reading it In the back they WILL have someone who has your part.Try calling James Lee in Florida. Number is 941 776 2265 I would bet he has it

Thank you 29 franklin I did talk to James Lee and he informed me that any small Buick series or any Oakland from 1922-1928 wheel bearings would work set number #909003 so my search continues anyone out there with a front outer wheel bearing for these makes I would like to know

Thanks