WTB Cord 810 Lycoming V8 Cylinder head

I have a couple but neither are great. My opinion would be to order brand new ones. Someone is making them. The ACD club or website should have the listing. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll dig it up. New heads are the only way to go. Do you really want to tear it down again once you get it all back together because the used ones leak?

That's the fuel pump the arrow is pointing to. Do you have the black stand in the photo it's bolted to? If not, you will need both. I assume there is a fuel pump push rod inside it that if you don't have the stand you are probably missing that as well. You may be able to find a pump on Ebay. It won't be cheap. Your best bet is to join the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club. There are alot of Cord guys that are members and they have quite a stock of parts. Half the guys I met with one car seemed to have another one or two in parts back home. I'm looking around but haven't found the info for the heads. As soon as I turn it up. I'll post it.

That's the fuel pump the arrow is pointing to. Do you have the black stand in the photo it's bolted to? If not, you will need both. I assume there is a fuel pump push rod inside it that if you don't have the stand you are probably missing that as well. You may be able to find a pump on Ebay. It won't be cheap. Your best bet is to join the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club. There are alot of Cord guys that are members and they have quite a stock of parts. Half the guys I met with one car seemed to have another one or two in parts back home. I'm looking around but haven't found the info for the heads. As soon as I turn it up. I'll post it.

Thank you very much for the information. On my engine the pump mounting just closed the lid. Modern electric pump insalled near the gas tank. no black stand. Now I will look for the fuel pump kit:)))