1998 Riviera for sale

tim63riv

1998 Pearl White Riviera with tan leather interior and a sunroof. Southern car all it's life and absolutely rust free. 70,000 miles, runs and drives great! Has aftermarket wheels and tires on it now but the original wheels and tires are available. Loaded with options as a Riviera should be and everything works except the CD player. Very rare to find a low miles 1998 Riviera, especially a Southern car! $4950 OBO!

Thanks,

Tim McCluskey

ROA #9686

651-278-2370

Hi Guys!

Life got busy, son bought a house, wife and I bought a lake place from her folks. I knew the ROA forum was in good hands!

New, improved lower price of $4750.00! I thought a low mileage Riviera like this car might be rare and desireable for a Riviera person! I hate to craigslist it and have it get hacked up by some teenage boy racer!

Thanks,

Tim

Tim,

A new forum has started for the 95 - 99 Riviera guys. There are also some guys with the 86 - 93 Rivieras over there as well. Someone over there might be interested. Google Riviera Performance Group.

A place on the lake? Sounds great.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks! I placed an ad over on the performance site too. Seems like all these cars are either 250K miles for $1500 or are Silver Arrows for $15,000 with virtually nothing in the middle. I will likely craigslist it this week! Hope all is well with you!

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Price is now $4500.00 or reasonable offer near that! The original wheel and tires are available, too! Finally started to get some interest on Craigslist; really want this car to go to a Buick enthusiast but 4 weeks is a long time with little to no interest in the car!

Tim

Edited by tim63riv
MOre info! (see edit history)

Price is now $4500.00 or reasonable offer near that! The original wheel and tires are available, too! Finally started to get some interest on Craigslist; really want this car to go to a Buick enthusiast but 4 weeks is a long time with little to no interest in the car!

Tim

Tim...I, and I`m sure others, appreciate you posting the car on the forum first to give us first shot. I tried to talk my son into it but he is looking for a gas miser. He is currently driving an `85 but is starting to drive some big miles for a new job so no luck. I strongly considered it for a driver for myself but the timing doesnt fit. Thanks again for posting here first, congrats on the sale,

Tom Mooney

." Seems like all these cars are either 250K miles for $1500 or are Silver Arrows for $15,000 with virtually nothing in the middle."

The low end is the youth of the car hobby. In the early 1970's a $300 car was the equivalent of a $1500 car today. Comparatively speaking, I bought some projects in the $60 to $300 range. The better hobby cars I had were $1,000 or a little more. I guess the economy was better for younger guys back then.

Bernie