Harrison GM Air Con tag

Guest carlbraun

Guest carlbraun

what are the stamped letters on the Harrison tag off of the 1965 under dash AC unit? I think mine says...

VA 21 65B...could be wrong on a few digits here

No chance of reading anything on the right side of the tag

post-77544-143142621915_thumb.jpg

Guest carlbraun
what are the stamped letters on the Harrison tag off of the 1965 under dash AC unit? I think mine says...

VA 21 65B...could be wrong on a few digits here

No chance of reading anything on the right side of the tag

[ATTACH=CONFIG]259254[/ATTACH]

FYI...the tags are virtually the same from 63 to 73 and are a great addition to the underside of the evap for that super correct look. not easy to see but still cool to know the GM tag is there. The key here is the last group of numbers on the left side...mine was -65B...indicating the evap is from a 65 vehicle.

I have two evaporators and both of them have beat up tags likely from shoe tip scuffs and other abusive passenger activity that has occurred over the years.

Ebay has several of these listed from 66 up to 70 and listed for Chevrolets. No 65. I cant imaging the tag would be different for a Buick.

Classic Industries has this one for 1965 trucks

http://www.classicindustries.com/1965/truck/parts/dc546.html

Guest carlbraun

Jeff

that's great. i'll call u to order a couple. OPGI only has the 73 tag available and I was going to go to one of the chevy sites ; Classic Industries I think had them for the 65 but would prefer to support you guys

thank you

Carl