July 15, 2014 VIN database

I finally got the database into MS Excel and saved it as compatible to the 2003 version so it should be readable to most Excel versions and the OpenOffice database as well. I stopped proofreading when the spelling of black and yellow looked totally off to my brain even though I knew they were correct. I made a few adjustments, like the VIN as the first column, dropped the transmission column and relabeled the engine listings as SOHC, DOHC, and V6. The colors now have separate columns for paint, leather, and softtop and should be more readable. I dropped the column for slave cd player as this was a dealer installed item.

As an Excel file, the database can be saved and modified by others if they have a desire to put other information in their own version. They can even tart up the formatting and add a blank column to fill in with a color to match the paint color......this kind of thinking is why I stopped making changes!

I don't see how to upload the file so I will make another post with a cut and paste version.

Guest TCBucky89

This chart looks really nice! The layout is easy to understand and has just the right info. It's great to see something I own listed in a data base! Thanks for all your trouble.

The only other ride I have listed anywhere is my '68 Imperial Crown convertible. It's on the owner's registry on the Online Imperial Club. MOPARS RULE!!!!!!!

Thank you for the good words. The best part is that anyone else can download from the yahoo group and keep it going if I can't, or just put additional info in that they want to track.

This chart looks really nice! The layout is easy to understand and has just the right info. It's great to see something I own listed in a data base! Thanks for all your trouble.

The only other ride I have listed anywhere is my '68 Imperial Crown convertible. It's on the owner's registry on the Online Imperial Club. MOPARS RULE!!!!!!!