2014 National meet

Was a great show! The hotel and its staff were very nice. Anyone who left the breakfast hungry had a problem. The trips were well planned and it was great to take a bus to the sights. The hand outs were very nice too. It was hard to vote for the cars, seven Airflows there and all were like new or better. Thanks to everyone who voted for our car, we never dreamed we'd get a:) Best of Show :). Yes Richard Bowman, it was a shock! Looking forward to next years meet, the people from Ill. we met were a lot of fun to be around. I talked to a friend in Indiana and he dropped out of his club because of unfriendly members and clicks. I had other people comment about how nice everyone was. Keep it up! Tim & Julia Wolfe Sidney, Ohio

And the last of them.....Tim's car is in the last photo.

Thanks John, as you can see, some of the cars are in the WPC Museum. The tank engine is 5 six cylinder engines bolted together!! If you haven't attended a national meet you should. It was great and so are the people. The Dodge house had 18 bedrooms and 3 large vaults in the basement ( alcohol was stored in them during the "dry spell")

I'm confused:confused: Was this the meet in Detroit or Ohio? If Detroit, I didn't see the Humpback and Airflow cars and such.

Car show was in Pontiac, Mich. I'm having problems sending the pictures. Have more to send to him. Airflows are shown above. More to come ( I hope)

Engine for a Sherman tank. HA beat ya John

I would like to put one of those in some rat rod. I wonder if it has any power? LOL

I would have enjoyed to go to the centennial meet, but I don't join clubs and didn't have a correct car at the moment.

Seeing the meet thru the pictures you guys are posting will have to do. Thanks all for posting.

Where is next year's meet? Or are they all going to be near Richard since he runs the club? Also, note the club's national meet was never mentioned, just assumed. This is the WPC Club National Meet, one of several Chrysler based clubs.

The meets are all over, not just close to Richard Bowman. Next year it will be in Ill. I've belonged to the club for years and have only attended the national (WPC) meets. The people are friendly and helpful and most are a lot of fun.