Caught up with the red TC in St. Charles Mo. yesterday

He went wizzing by and I was pulling a trailer with lumber. He stopped for food at a drive up window. It's the car with portholes on the side. It looks even better in the flesh.

What are you trying to tell us?

I saw another TC owner? It's the red car with the portholes on the side. I have only seen one other one in St. Louis area actually being driven. It's rare to see a TC in St. Louis? He was going too fast for me to catch up till he stopped for food? I wanted to say hello? I like TCs? ;)

Yes, they must be rare in that area. Someone once shipped me TC by carrier from that area to repair. It was so rusted out underneath. All the fuel, brake lines were rusted through. Not to mention all the rest as well. The car ended up being scrapped. Come to the West, you will see many on the road still.

I have only seen one other one being driven. Every time I saw it, the lady driving was going the other way down Ladue Rd. (Sort of a Beverly Hills area here) I saw a mint one at a dealer that was for sale for $18,000 5 years ago. Stumbled on a red one in a driveway with your "Hemi" conversions. 5 speed 2.2 and Daytona brake system.

That's it. Forgot my dentist. He had one for a year and sold it. His other special interest car was from the Anheuser Busch family. 1938 Packard Super 8.

My name is mike key I live in St. Peter's mo. I own 6 maserati tc's al differently coustomised any one interested in talking aBout them feel free to coNTact ME MICHAEL R. Key email mrk813@charter. Net Send me your telephone number and will call back. I also have 15 years experience having problems? Call me maybe I can help. Michael