Reatta Replacement

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

I had this 5,600 gem fall into my lap this weekend. I bought it from the original meticulous owners, the portfolio is still in the original plastic bag it came in, and the car has never seen rain. Still sitting on original tires. How could I say no to it?

post-30591-143142615199_thumb.jpg

post-30591-143142615216_thumb.jpg

post-30591-143142615233_thumb.jpg

Guest my3buicks

Now the question is, what do you do with a 5,600 mile car? Drive it and enjoy it or is it a show car?

Now the question is, what do you do with a 5,600 mile car? Drive it and enjoy it or is it a show car?

Strictly my opinion, but what's the sense in owning any car if you can't drive it and enjoy it? My '91 vert has only 22K, is a solid 9.5 out of 10, and I drive it as often as practical.

Just sayin',

Bob

Did you buy it as an investment or for enjoyment? I'm with Raleets on this one. Drive it as old cars don't tolerate sitting around very well. You have another collector car so you could spread the use among them as well as your next Centurion (you know you're going to get another one). Enjoy your new car.

Greg

Guest Corvanti

Drive her!!!:)

although i would probably relegate her to fair weather weekends. and, i'd show her off at any car shows that allow "24 year olds" in.

you'd have to put a lot of miles on her NOT to be a low mileage vehicle.:cool:

Guest my3buicks

Tom, Hagerty has been flawless thus far. This Reatta fell into my lap this weekend in Columbus. I had talked to the owners of it last summer when I had the Reatta at the Arthritis show and they said they had a llow mileage convertible as well. Well I happen to run into them as they were backing out of their parking place in the parking lot, they had just stopped by to walk the show. They said where's the Reatta, we didn't see it. I told them of the tragedy and they said buy ours, we are ready to sell her.