1928 president dashboard badge needed

Guest dalestern

Guest dalestern

I'm looking for the "The President" badge that goes on the dash. Mine is long gone. Any idea where to find one? Thanks

Guest Good Old Days

You need the adhesive black and gold Studebaker? If you need one try with the bill board guys, theyreproduce anthing big to small. i'm glad you still work on his fine car! i'm still woring on my recovery alter that nasty stroke! Not yet drving the 8 yet!

Good luck!

carine

Guest dalestern

Hi Carine!

I've been thinking of you. I attacked the car hard this last year with a ground up restoration as new and it's going well. The body just went back on the frame. Next is the paint shop, then interior. Hopefully done by March. I hope you recover soon to drive your FB. Who are the billboard guys? I just need that dash plate and the whole robe rail. I think that I have everything else. Rick Peterson and Rex Miltenberger have been very helpful in my efforts of late. Good to have support along the way. I'll try to post some photos soon.

Your FB buddy.

Dale

Edited by dalestern
Misspell (see edit history)

Dale, is there a hole in the dash to mount the president tag? The early ones had a decal/sticker. The later ones were metal with a stud to mount to the dash. If you have the hole then the metal tag is the same all the way to 1935 and will be easier to find. If the decal then you will have to have it made.

• 5 weeks later...

I could only find one partial picture of the Dictator dash decal. Anyone have a complete photo plus dimensions of width and height? A water-slide decal isn't too tough to make. I've done a bunch of them, like the 1941 instruments and clock.

What are the dimensions of The President badge?

post-47871-143142676224_thumb.jpg

post-47871-143142676222_thumb.jpg