Needing some 1935 parts

Guest 1935du

Guest 1935du

We are wanting some missing parts for our 35' Dodge DU

1) fuel pump heat shield

2) passenger side front inner fender shield

3) factory repair manual

Thanks in advance...

Hi, If the heat shield is the same as the '36 and I think it is ,I can make one for you new. They're pretty simple. Does your fuel pump have a long stud about an 1 1/2 high sticking up. The shield mounts to that stud and to the lower manifold stud on the original pumps. If you have a different pump it may not fit. I'll try to send a photo for reference on this post later. I have an inner fender panel,but again it's for a '36 which I 'm pretty sure is the same. The only one that was removable was the right side so to make room for valve adjustment, but I think I have both sides. as for the manual, you need to get a copy of the '34-'36 Dodge Master Maintenance Manual from one of the auto book dealers. I've seen them on E-bay in both hard copy and compact disc. I like to have something I can take with me and hold. It has alot of great info. Also, look for a copy of the Motor's Maintenance Manual for '35 -'48. Covers all makes and models. Usually a dark blue hardback cover. These books are not cheap ,but are worth the money!

• 2 weeks later...