1934 plymouth re-do

Guest wap41

Guest wap41

I just picked up a 1934 PE 4 door.I have never attempted to restore one before but being in my 70's if I'm ever going to do one I figured I better do it now.I need to remove the rear crank out windows.I have the screws out from the sides but need to know how to remove it from the crank out on the top.Any help will be appreicated.

Guest T-Bird

Hey there! Congrats on the Plymouth. Very nice looking car. Could you post some pictures of it? Sorry I can't give any advice (I'm about as new as they get). I'd like to follow your progress.

Good luck

I'm not familiar with old Mopars but the best (I think.) advice I can give you is to get the service manual for your car. They can be purchased from the major auto literature dealers. Also, I advise you to join the brand/specific car club for your car. You'll tap in to a world of expertise and probably make some good long distance friends. Good luck with it. Joe

Guest wap41

Thanks guys I did figure out how to get the wings out.It's going to be a lot easier to bring them to the glass shop rather than the whole car.I did get some pictures taken to day and will post them later.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome.

Mine isn't exactly the same but it does have similar components. If you need any photos etc I can post here for you or you can have a look at the Dodge forum and I have an ongoing thread " slow progress but getting there" which I update regularly.

Keep the photos coming.

Cheers

Ian