COLLECTOR CAR DAY - TODAY

jscheib

Did someone get this started elsewhere on the forum.. Today is the day, so get your Buick/Buicks out today and the whole weekend, to show 'em what you got. At least we have some great weather in the NE to do it Maybe post interesting results here!!!

John

New Orleans area folks will do a "CARS AND COFFEE" at City Park on Saturday Morning 8:00 - 10:00 near the Morning Call Coffee Stand,

AND

From 4:00 to 8:00 PM on Sunday at the MELLOW MUSHROOM - Corner of Causeway Blvd & Veterans Memorial Blvd in Metairie

come out and support our hobby !!!

North Texas chapter will meet at the Gateway Buick dealership in Dallas Saturday morning at 10 AM to show our cars. They will feed us lunch and after our short meeting we will head home. With a little luck we will be out of there before it hits 100 degrees.

If anything is going on here in the Hudson NY, Great Barrington, Mass area let me know. The Chartreuse Lady is kickin and stompin to get out of the stable... ;) Dandy Dave!

After meeting Saturday morning at New Orleans City Park at 8:00 AM, we'll leave and form a PARADE along Esplanade Ave and down ROYAL STREET through the FRENCH QUARTER to MARDI GRAS WORLD, where Vicari is hosting a day-long show in conjunction with their Auction this weekend.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

After meeting Saturday morning at New Orleans City Park at 8:00 AM, we'll leave and form a PARADE along Esplanade Ave and down ROYAL STREET through the FRENCH QUARTER to MARDI GRAS WORLD, where Vicari is hosting a day-long show in conjunction with their Auction this weekend.

I've been there years ago twice. I have an Aunt in Baton Rouge Marty. I'll look you up next time. Dandy Dave!

You are welcome any time Dandy Dave - and this is a great place to visit when you get "Cabin Fever" during your winters.