F/S 1968 GTO/Lemans convertible parts lot $2,300 for it all

viper771

Hey everyone! I parted out my 68 GTO a few years ago (sold the body/frame) and I just have a lot of old parts hanging out in the garage. I would like to sell everything as a package deal and just come and pick it all up. Located in Middletown, Ohio. I can take pictures of anything you want (just send me a PM of your requests). I am asking $2,300 for everything and well worth it. Here is the list of everything I have (that I can remember at the moment, there may be a bit more as I dig everything out)

1. 2 sets of front fenders (have the usual rust out toward the lower rear part, one set is from a lemans) good shape and have the stainless pieces on the back

2. 1 pair of front fender patch panels for the rusted out areas

3. Metal convertible top frame (good shape but needs header panel)

4. 69 endura bumper (has a small dent on one side but can be fixed)

5. 69 grill inserts (one has a few teeth missing but in good shape)

6. deck lid (some shipping damage to the side edges, metal rolled a bit an inch or so, but will tap out no problem)

7.auto console with dual gate shifter (blue color)

8. Sun visors in driver shape

9. Dash pad (has crack in middle from sun but in good shape otherwise)

10. Whole dash from gauges to glove box end piece.. No cracks or anything great shape

11. Gauges and heater control for dash (idiot lights, spedo, and in dash tach)

heater box (inner and outer parts)

12.rear seat

13. Stainless for pinch well

14. Vent windows with soft ray glass in good shape and chrome frames

15. quarter windows with soft ray glass and Pass window soft ray glass (drivers side was broken).

16. Power window motors and regulators

17. Drivers and pass side doors with hinges (in decent shape but have some rust. New skins may be needed?)

18. A pillar stainless (found just drives side so far)

19. Wiring harness from engine bay-dash-console-trunk in good shape

20. Inner fenders in great shape

21. Radiator core support (has some rust out in lower mountings but rest in great shape)

22. Rocker stainless (2 main rocker pieces, but just one or the rear quarter pieces)

23. AM radio

24. Dash Ashtray

25. Bumper brackets (front)

26. Headlight surrounds and buckets

27. Lower valence panel i metal (a little squashed from pulling to close to a curb, but in great shape otherwise)

28. plastic pinch well rain gutter

29. power top motor and 2 pistons

Any questions let me know. I have have forgotten a few things. I don't want to separate any of it or ship! Just come pick it all up and build yourself a GTO or Lemans. Thanks!!!