1951 Ford Victoria (completely restored to correct original standards)

Guest Packardsforever

Guest Packardsforever

I was going to keep this car until the end of the season but I've found a 1956 Packard I really want to buy so, I need to sell the 51 Ford.

This 1951 Ford Victoria needs nothing but a new owner. It is completely restored to correct original standards. It is a legitimate #2 car and runs/drives/shows like it should. You can drive it anywhere, you won't be disappointed with this beautiful 51 Victoria. I have many pics so just PM me your email me for those.

There is a local auction July 19 here in Nashville that I will put the car in if I don't sell it before then. I prefer to sell it before then and avoid the auction. I can store the car at my house as long as the buyer needs before pickup.

I mainly buy/sell/collect Packards and mid 50s American classics. I'm a small private seller with a Tn. dealer license.

asking price: $29,900 obo

Call or text: 615-five19-680nine

post-42417-143142611929_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617644_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617647_thumb.jpg

post-42417-14314261765_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617652_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617654_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617657_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143142617659_thumb.jpg

Edited by Packardsforever (see edit history)

Guest Packardsforever

BTT with lowered price, motivated seller but won't give it away.One of the nicest 51 Ford Victorias out there.

I would think that some more info would attract more interest. What engine, What tranny? Only one picture?

I might not be disappointed but I don't know what you have for sale. And you are asking TOP dollar.

My none car guy brother is thinking that he wants to buy a restored car and wants it to be a 1951. Every time I see an interesting 1951 car I forward him the ad.

I have not forwarded this one yet as there isn't much info.

I might ad that if you are going to auction it why is it advertised here? Most people don't make this kind of a move overnight and I would guess that if you are going to auction it it should be in the auctions advertising by now..

Guest Packardsforever

The engine and tranny are the original ones as the ad says, engine (flathead 239--completely rebuilt and runs perfect) and tranny (original rebuilt Fordomatic, operates perfect). I'm not trying hide anything, as the ad says: I buy/sell/collect Packards and mid 50s American classics--I'm a small private buyer/seller/collector with my Tn. dealer license so I can legally sell more than 4 cars in a calendar year. The auction in Nashville is July 19 and if I don't sell the car before then it will be in the auction because I'm leaving July 21 for Michigan where the Packard is that I want to buy. I can store the Ford as long as is needed but need to have it sold by July 19. I've already told the acution people that I'm entering the Ford and if it sells before then, then it obviously won't be there for the auction. I've got tons of pics that will be easier to send to someone's email.

Edited by Packardsforever (see edit history)

This answers my questions. I am sorry that my brother does not want an automatic.

I didn't mean to imply that something was hidden, just that there was not enough information about the equipment. Now I know that it has a V8 and an automatic transmission. Information that was not in the original ad.

Nice looking car, Good luck with the auction, I (and others) would be interested in what it brings at auction.

Guest Packardsforever

The car didn't sell in the auction, weather was terrible and attendance was terrible as well. I'm following through with the 56 Packard purchase and still need to sell this near perfect 51 Ford Victoria. One of the best in the country for sure.

Price reduced to $27,900 obo.

PM me or call or text

615-five19-680nine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...