Need Lincoln/Ford rear drum race

Beltfed

Searching for a source for the rear brake drum race, not axle repair race for the Ford '36-'48 bearing 2.84" O.D. It's for a '38 Lincoln Zephyr. I posted the following pics on how I got it out of post-88682-143142611297_thumb.jpg

Anybody got any leads? Thanks

post-88682-143142611335_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Manuel. Mac's has a repair race for this drum. It is listed for the 32-36 which would make it wrong for the 38 I'm working on. It took several conversations with Mac's to get it right. Be ready to give them O.D and I.D. to get it right. The first one I got was the axle repair race. Anyway, I got what I need and ready to move on.

To expand on my pervious post for the Ford guys. From 32 to 36 Ford didn't have a rear drum race. The O.D. Of the bearing (B-1225A) was 3-3/16" and the bearing rode against the drum. Sometime in 1936 a change was made by replacing the earlier bearing with a smaller one (68-1225A) which is 2-13/16" O.D. and installing the race in the drum. The I.D. of the bearings is the same.

I guess my confusion came about as I didn't realize that what Ford started using in late 1936 ( the smaller bearing and race) is also a repair kit for the 32 to early 36 brake drums. BTW, Mac's P/N is 32-20761-1, page #9 in their current catalog.

Has anyone ever seen the the bearing race puller KRW-VZ-199, or know how to remove the race without damage like I did in the pics of my first post? Thanks