1909 Brush For Sale

john ullrich

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 1909brush
That same car is also listed on prewar.com under Brass Cars. It shows the pictures . There is also another Brush at www.gullwingsmotorcars.com. Not very often you see a Brush up for sale let alone two at the same time.

I have the 1909 Model D listed on prewarcar and need some help. This was my father's car and I have no idea what it is worth and have seen prices anywhere from $19,000 to $47,000 for other Brush vehicles. We need to sell the car but do not want to give it away. The car runs and all the parts are there. They just need to be bolted back on as they were removed for painting.

I know it is hard to for anyone to tell me the value without seeing the car but any help would be appreciated. I hate for the car to go into storage when it should be enjoyed. Thanks.

all the parts are there, the car is running, and only assembly is needed than your asking price is fair. Obviously physically looking at the car would be beneficial to more accurately gauge the value. Hopefully others viewing this post who would have more experience than I do will post their thoughts on price. I hope you find a buyer for it so that you do not need to put it in storage . Make sure you list it in as many places as possible- Brush Owners Association, Hemmings, HCCA, AACA, Prewar cars, Brush Owners Club website, etc. When you do sell it please try and have the new owner join the Brush Owners Association as it is a great way to communicate with current and past Brush owners and also helps keep track of your Brush.