36 dodge front finders

Guest kchunt

Guest kchunt

WTB 1936 dodge pick up front finders.I live in California,I have a pair but are in need of a lot of work.Also would like dash for same pickup.Thanks ken.5306221065

Mike 46, some '36 dodge truck parts are a little different than the cars although they look the same. Grilles are hard to find in good condition and very expensive. When you say dash panel,do you need the instrument panel or the dash board itself. If you find bumpers see if they have the original bumper bolts; they are specific for the Dodge and are no longer available aftermarket as they are contoured to fit the bumper crease. There was a fairly good grille that showed up under the Dodge brothers forum so you might check there. I have some parts for the cars and do some repair work on them also. Let me know if I can help!

Guest kchunt

Mike 46,There is a business back east called SRPMstreetrods that has all kinds of Dodge parts all new.All finders are fiberglass,shells,dash.1 888 762 7776.If anybody needs a rust free,yes rust free 1936 dodge pickup cab.also has rebuilt motor.Has all fenders,fairly good,but will need work + 2 extra front fenders,grill,shell,hood,running boards,decent bed,bad tail gate.No interior.All running gear.It can be had for 5000.I think he would take 4500.I do not own it.I can give you the phone #.I have found my rear fenders,I thought at first I needed fronts but not the case.

hi,

I have a 36 Dodge passenger car. I would consider buying some parts if in excellent shape. I need the dash panel, bumpers, grill and side grills. Thanks, Mike

Give me a call at 209-613-1199. I have a 36 that I'm parting out if Jpage don't have the parts you need. Deal with J first.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wsw7791

I would be very interested in some of the truck parts . I am restoring a 37 PT50 and I think a lot of the 36 parts fit. Thank you email is wsmith__77@ Hotmail.com